How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, adjust the Preview Delay box to the duration you want to use in milliseconds. 1 second = 1000ms
Do not forget to save your new settings
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?