How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, change the Primary Printer dropdown to the correct printer that you would like to use.
Once changed, remember to set the correct Paper Size for Singleshot, Multishot, and Strip Print.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?