How do I send photos as MMS/SMS?
Booth Junkie is able to allow your guests to send their photos directly to their phone or tablet via SMS.
To enable this feature, open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Social Upload tab, followed by the SMS tab, and enable to first green slider.
This will use the built in free SMS service to send images to your guests devices.
When your guest selects their photo on the Print Selection screen, they will have the option to enter their phone number and have a message sent to them containing a link to their photo.
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- Which cameras are supported?
- How do I send photos via Email?