How do I send photos as MMS/SMS?
Booth Junkie is able to allow your guests to send their photos directly to their phone or tablet via SMS.
To enable this feature, open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Social Upload tab, followed by the SMS tab, and enable to first green slider.
This will use the built in free SMS service to send images to your guests devices.
When your guest selects their photo on the Print Selection screen, they will have the option to enter their phone number and have a message sent to them containing a link to their photo.
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- What is your refund policy?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?