How do I send photos via Email?
Booth Junkie is able to send your guests photos to them via email.
To enable this feature, open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Social Upload tab, followed by the Email tab, and enable the first green slider.
This will use the built in free Email service to send images to your guests email accounts.
When you guest selects their photo on the Print Selection screen, they will have the option to enter their email address and have a message sent to them containing their photo as an attachment.
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?