How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?
You are able to uninstall Booth Junkie from your computer at any time that you wish.
To do so, please follow the instructions below.
- Open the Start menu
- Click on Settings
- Click System on the Settings menu
- Select Apps & features from the left pane
- Select Booth Junkie from the list of programs
- Click the Uninstall button that appears
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?