How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, locate the Green Screen setting and ensure the slide button is green and set to ON.
Using the dropdown, select which background image will be used to replace your greenscreen.
Now adjust the Tolerance box to set the sensitivity of the Green Screen detection.
You can click on the PREVIEW button next to this box to see how sensitive the Green Screen will be.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?