Is it possible to rapidly print another copy of a photo?
Yes! Booth Junkie has the option to allow the operator to print another copy of the last image printed.
It is possible to have a very dark, almost invisible, button displayed on the screen, which when pressed, will reprint the last photo taken.
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, change the Reprint Button Position dropdown to the location you would like to display the button.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?