Is it possible to rapidly print another copy of a photo?
Yes! Booth Junkie has the option to allow the operator to print another copy of the last image printed.
It is possible to have a very dark, almost invisible, button displayed on the screen, which when pressed, will reprint the last photo taken.
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, change the Reprint Button Position dropdown to the location you would like to display the button.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?