My photo or camera image is rotated
This could be due to a couple of different reasons, depending on the exact problem that you are having.
Firstly, check that your Live View preview showing as being rotated correctly.
If it is incorrect, open the Admin Panel and adjust the rotation in the Camera Rotation dropdown.
Check your image again – if the Live View preview is correct but the image are still rotated incorrectly, open the Admin Panel again and select the Print Layout tab.
From here, select either the Single Shot, Multi Shot, or Strip Prints tab and find the Image row and adjust the Rotation value.
Once rotated correctly, if you find that your image now looks squished or stretched, swap the values in the X and Y boxes
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?