Selecting the correct paper sizes
Open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Options tab.
Using the Primary Paper Size dropdowns, select a paper size for each print type.
For strip prints, the correct paper size varies from printer to printer – you may need to try different paper sizes to find the option which prints and cuts your strips prints correctly
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?