How do I use the Coin Acceptor?
Booth Junkie can be used with a compatible coin acceptor to allow pay-per-use operation.
A compatible coin acceptor can be purchased seperately from here.
- Please ensure that the coin acceptor is connected to the machine before running Booth Junkie.
- Open the ADMIN PANEL by clicking/tapping in the top left corner.
- Select the COIN OPERATION tab.
- Tick the box to enable the use of a COIN ACCEPTOR.
- Set the PRICE PER USE to the amount that you wish to charge users for each use of the mirror/booth.
- You can add (or subtract) credit from the software by using the large buttons provided.
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- What is your refund policy?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How many machines can I install Booth Junkie on?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?