When installing, I get the error ‘Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer’
This is usually due to a misconfigured setting on your system – in particular the ClickOnce Trust Prompt.
To enable the ClickOnce trust prompt by using the registry editor, please follow these 3 steps.
- Open the registry editor:
- – Click Start, and then click Run.
- – In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Find the following registry key:
- Delete the key titled ‘PromptingLevel‘
- Relaunch the installation file and select the option to allow the install to take place
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?