Which cameras are supported?
As well as supporting most USB web cameras, including the popular Logitech C910 and C920, Booth Junkie also supports the following Canon DSLR Cameras.
Nikon DSLR’s are not currently supported, but this is being looked into.
Below is a list of all canon DSLR cameras that should be compatible with Booth Junkie, but we advise you to try the free demo first to confirm compatibility.
|Camera Name||Compatible||Live Preview||Video Recording|
|EOS 1D Mark III|
|EOS 1D Mark IV|
|EOS 1Ds Mark III|
|EOS 1D C|
|EOS 1D X|
|EOS 1D X Mark II|
|EOS 5D Mark II|
|EOS 5D Mark III|
|EOS 5D Mark IV|
|EOS 5DS R|
|EOS 6D Mark II|
|EOS 7D Mark II|
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- Setting your internet connection to a Metered Connection in Windows 10
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I send photos via Email?
- Which cameras are supported?