Which printers work with Booth Junkie?
Almost any printer supported by your Windows Operating System should be supported by Booth Junkie including virtual printers such as ‘Print to PDF’ software. In fairness, we have not yet found a printer that has not been supported.
Although using an InkJet or LaserJet printer is possible, we strongly recommed the us of Dye Sublimation (Dye Sub) printers.
Whilst these may appear expensive at first, they offer a very low printing cost, are very reliable and offer much faster printing and quality compared to other printers.
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- Booth Junkie is displaying on the incorrect display
- What is your refund policy?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?