How do I send photos via Email? KB628
Booth Junkie is able to send your guests photos to them via email.
To enable this feature, open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Social Upload tab, followed by the Email tab, and enable the first green slider.
This will use the built in free Email service to send images to your guests email accounts.
When you guest selects their photo on the Print Selection screen, they will have the option to enter their email address and have a message sent to them containing their photo as an attachment.
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Which cameras are supported?