How do I use a PBUK Magic Eye? KB159
Booth Junkie has been designed to work with as much 3rd party hardware as possible, including the PBUK Chevron Magic Eye’s.
To use the Magic Eye, please make sure that you connect it to your machine using a USB cable before you launch Booth Junkie.
In the WORKFLOW tabs, select the workflow you wish to use the Magic Eye with – Single shot or Multishot.
Now decide at which step you want to control the Magic Eye.
Select FUNCTION and then MAGIC EYE, then choose either ON or OFF.
The Magic Eye should now activate and/or deactivate at the chosen times.
If you are using a mirror type photobooth, it is best practice to turn off the Magic Eye before you trigger the camera to take a photo, otherwise the LED’s on the Magic Eye may reflect off the inside of the glass and appear in the photos.
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?