How do I use the Coin Acceptor? KB163
Booth Junkie can be used with a compatible coin acceptor to allow pay-per-use operation.
A compatible coin acceptor can be purchased seperately from here.
- Please ensure that the coin acceptor is connected to the machine before running Booth Junkie.
- Open the ADMIN PANEL by clicking/tapping in the top left corner.
- Select the COIN OPERATION tab.
- Tick the box to enable the use of a COIN ACCEPTOR.
- Set the PRICE PER USE to the amount that you wish to charge users for each use of the mirror/booth.
- You can add (or subtract) credit from the software by using the large buttons provided.
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Which cameras are supported?