How do I uninstall Booth Junkie? KB720
You are able to uninstall Booth Junkie from your computer at any time that you wish.
To do so, please follow the instructions below.
- Open the Start menu
- Click on Settings
- Click System on the Settings menu
- Select Apps & features from the left pane
- Select Booth Junkie from the list of programs
- Click the Uninstall button that appears
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?