How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie? KB594
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, locate the Green Screen setting and ensure the slide button is green and set to ON.
Using the dropdown, select which background image will be used to replace your greenscreen.
Now adjust the Tolerance box to set the sensitivity of the Green Screen detection.
You can click on the PREVIEW button next to this box to see how sensitive the Green Screen will be.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Which cameras are supported?