My photo or camera image is rotated KB580
This could be due to a couple of different reasons, depending on the exact problem that you are having.
Firstly, check that your Live View preview showing as being rotated correctly.
If it is incorrect, open the Admin Panel and adjust the rotation in the Camera Rotation dropdown.
Check your image again – if the Live View preview is correct but the image are still rotated incorrectly, open the Admin Panel again and select the Print Layout tab.
From here, select either the Single Shot, Multi Shot, or Strip Prints tab and find the Image row and adjust the Rotation value.
Once rotated correctly, if you find that your image now looks squished or stretched, swap the values in the X and Y boxes
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?