What are the Recommended Minimum System Requirements? KB148
Booth Junkie has been designed to run on Windows 10 based machines.
The recommended minimum system requirements are:
- Microsoft Windows (10 or later)
- Compatible Canon DSLR camera or webcam
- 4GB or more RAM (recommend 8GB minimum)
- Intel i5 (4th Gen) processor (4570T) or better (2.5Ghz or faster)
Whilst Booth Junkie may run on older operating systems and lower hardware, we are unable to offer any support on those machines.
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?