Is it possible to rapidly print another copy of a photo? KB589
Yes! Booth Junkie has the option to allow the operator to print another copy of the last image printed.
It is possible to have a very dark, almost invisible, button displayed on the screen, which when pressed, will reprint the last photo taken.
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, change the Reprint Button Position dropdown to the location you would like to display the button.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Which cameras are supported?