Is it possible to rapidly print another copy of a photo? KB589
Yes! Booth Junkie has the option to allow the operator to print another copy of the last image printed.
It is possible to have a very dark, almost invisible, button displayed on the screen, which when pressed, will reprint the last photo taken.
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, change the Reprint Button Position dropdown to the location you would like to display the button.
Do not forget to save your new settings
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?