Selecting the correct paper sizes KB647
Open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Options tab.
Using the Primary Paper Size dropdowns, select a paper size for each print type.
For strip prints, the correct paper size varies from printer to printer – you may need to try different paper sizes to find the option which prints and cuts your strips prints correctly
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?