How do I send photos as MMS/SMS? KB627
Booth Junkie is able to allow your guests to send their photos directly to their phone or tablet via SMS.
To enable this feature, open the Admin Panel and navigate to the Social Upload tab, followed by the SMS tab, and enable to first green slider.
This will use the built in free SMS service to send images to your guests devices.
When your guest selects their photo on the Print Selection screen, they will have the option to enter their phone number and have a message sent to them containing a link to their photo.
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?