How do I upload Photos to an FTP Server?
Images can be uploaded to an FTP Server. This is handy if you wish to keep a backup of the photos.
- Open the Admin Panel by clicking/tapping the top left of the screen
- Select Social Upload, and then FTP Upload
- Enable the green slider to allow uploading of photos to an FTP Server.
- Input the details for your FTP server, including your upload path, FTP Username, and your FTP Password into the relevant boxes.
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Can I purchase a licence for somebody else?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Do you offer discounts on volume licensing?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?