How to change Windows Scaling Factor KB21197
Booth Junkie requires your displays scaling factor to be set to 100%.
Using a larger scaling factor can cause the computer to hide certain things, and cause other things to not fit on the screen correctly.
When using a touchscreen on a photobooth, Windows 10 can sometimes try to assist you by increasing the scaling factor to 200% so that all buttons appear larger, and easier to press with a finger.
However, most photobooth software does not require this as the interface is already designed to be ‘touchscreen friendly’.
- To change a display scaling size using the recommended settings, use these steps:
- Right click on the desktop
- Select Display Settings
- Under the “Scale and layout” section, use the drop-down menu and select 100%.
If you have multiple displays, you should also click each additional display at the top of this page, and adjust the scaling percentage for each one.
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Which cameras are supported?