Which printers work with Booth Junkie? KB639
Almost any printer supported by your Windows Operating System should be supported by Booth Junkie including virtual printers such as ‘Print to PDF’ software. In fairness, we have not yet found a printer that has not been supported.
Although using an InkJet or LaserJet printer is possible, we strongly recommed the us of Dye Sublimation (Dye Sub) printers.
Whilst these may appear expensive at first, they offer a very low printing cost, are very reliable and offer much faster printing and quality compared to other printers.
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- Where can I view the End User Licence Agreement (EULA)