How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for? KB587
Open the Admin Panel and in the Options tab, adjust the Preview Delay box to the duration you want to use in milliseconds. 1 second = 1000ms
Do not forget to save your new settings
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?
- How do I uninstall Booth Junkie?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?