Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background KB21219
Booth Junkie is unable to communicate with a Canon DSLR camera whilst Canon EOS Utility is also running.
The Canon EOS Utility takes exclusive access to the camera, preventing any other application from using it.
In the first instance, you can ask Booth Junkie to automatically close the Canon EOS Utility and try again.
If this does not work, you will need to manually close the Canon EOS Utility yourself.
In the Windows System Tray (located next to the clock on the taskbar), click once one the Canon EOS Utility icon.
Select “Do not launch EOS Utility automatically when camera is connected“. This will stop the Canon EOS Utility from automatically restarting.
Click on the Canon EOS Utility icon once again
- Running the Setup Wizard for first time use
- How to change Windows Scaling Factor
- Canon EOS Utility is still running in the background
- Configuring a CNAME record for Virtual Booth
- How do I use a greenscreen in my photobooth with Booth Junkie?
- How to focus your photobooth camera correctly
- How do I change which printer to use in Booth Junkie?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I adjust the duration the the image preview is shown for?
- How do I enable the Slideshow feature on Booth Junkie?